Join the Remote Sifting!
Would you like to travel to Israel and personally discover Jerusalem’s glorious history – but are stuck at home because of the virus?
Then try the next best thing!
The Temple Mount Sifting Project is now offering “Remote Sifting”!
“Remote Sifting” is a unique, first-time-ever archaeological experience, which enables people all over the world to remotely participate in the sifting of the soil of the Temple Mount in Jerusalem – via a live online video interaction with the archaeologist on-site.
The Remote Sifting activity lasts about half an hour, and is conducted in the following steps:
• Initial introduction to the accompanying archaeologist and a short explanation of the activity.
• Choosing a bucket of soil to be sifted and placing it into the sifting screen.
• Washing off the dirt together with the archaeologist.
• Examining the objects remaining on the sifting screen, and gathering the artifacts found therein.
• Receiving the archaeologist’s explanation of the artifacts found during your activity, and a presentation of the finds of the week.
• Q&A with the Archaeologist.
Come join in the discovery of Jerusalem’s history, without having to leave your home!
Click here for booking and further details
Booking link is not working
It’s working now.