To Learn more about the project finds and archaeological methodology you may read our preliminary reports and other publications that are listed below. You are also welcome to read selected blog posts and to subscribe to our newsletter
- 2011-Dec-28: Finds from the First and Second Temple Period city dumps at the Eastern slopes of the Temple Mount
- 2016-July-21: What is this?
- 2016-Oct-14: Archaeological Evidence of the Jewish Temples on the Temple Mount
- 2017-Apr-02: Is this the End of the Sifting Project?
- 2017-Jun-09: Treasures in the British Mandate Archives
- 2017-Jul-23: Solomon’s Stables: History and Destruction
- 2018-Jan-17: Mycenaean Imports Early in Jerusalem’s History
- 2019-Apr-07: Two Important Announcements
- 2019-Jun-11: Marvelous opening day